Thursday, January 15, 2009

Gone with the Wind.... 2008 over liao???

Ros is so a lazy girl... I realised I hardly have updated anything since Aug last year.. when there had been so much things happening in my life..

As mentioned in my previous post.. Yeah.. the emo one abt finding out on certain truth.. Guess I stil find it a bit hard to accept but.. Heck it.. wat is over, is over. I just have to accept and move on.

2008 is really a weird year for me. Generally a rather good year for me since I am still well and kicking ard.. Having tons of my loved ones still ard to fuss over me when I'm having my usual crankiness.

But there were also its not too happy moments..

1. Jeannie and her mini saga - I guess this incident had left both myself and those ard us a little taken aback, But as life goes on.. We are happier ppl when we forgive, forget and continue to play MJ.

2. Rob and family Not so Mini saga - This happen too close at hm to simply forgive, foget and move on. But still as long as the whole family is together.. I guess we will survive!

1 more year wiser but still I have lots to learn and more to gain.

I really do need to be more focus, be thankful of what I already have and not be too greedy for what is not meant for me.

Thank you GOD for 2008 and pls stay with me and all my loved ones for 2009 and many many more years to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home